Monday, July 31, 2006

A Flat Out Fun Day!

Yesterday I had to work but it was more like a fun day at work! I drove a bus full of English teachers from 17 different countries to the coast. They went to the aquarium, out to lunch, the beach & then to Walmart!! They had a blast & went shopping crazy!! It was really fun to chat with them & learn where they were from!
Also, while I was at the coast I was able to see some friends & family members during my down time when my bus riders were doing their events.
This is my newest nephew on my husbands side. He's two months old and sooo tiny! Cute huh!
This is my sister-in-law with her other child. Smile!!
Here's my niece getting ready to drive the bus!! Buckle up....let's hit the road!!
It was nice to be able to see everybody. When I got home we went to some friend's house for a birthday party for their two year old. We had hot dogs & a 7 layer chocolate cake!! YUM!!!
It was a nice evening with good food and good conversation!

1 comment:

Missy Glave said...

Absolutely DARLING children! So glad you had a fun day! I bet it was interesting chatting with English teachers from other countries.