Thursday, July 27, 2006

Giraffes & Turtles

I thought I'd share my favorite animals with you! Giraffes are great, don't you think?!! I found a website that has thousands of posters you can buy on just about anything. Here's some of my favorites I found!! The picture above just puts a smile on my face! Love it!
This one is great! Say cheese!!
Mommy kisses! This print hangs in our pediatrician office. I've always loved it!

This one just cracks me up! Slurp!


I love the long long necks on the giraffes. When we go to the zoo it's hard to get me away from them. I love watching them. I could probably stand there for hours in awe. They are just magnificent creatures. The Lord was having fun when he made the giraffe! Someday I'd like to buy 2 or 3 tall standing giraffes for my living room to put next to the couch or an end table.




Turtles have also been one of my favorites. I had a water turtle in high school and have been in love with them every sense. They are such a mellow creature. Kind of have a yellow mellow attitude. Love it!
We have a dessert turtle right now. His name is Bo Ty. I really wanted to name him Ty but my daughter wanted to name him Bo so we settled on Bo Ty. I'll add a picture of Bo Ty some other time.

1 comment:

Missy Glave said...

Hey Julie ... love the giraffes and turtles. Did you know that giraffes are my favorite animal too? I want to decorate using palm trees and giraffes one day ... if I ever get the living room painted. Great Post!