Saturday, July 29, 2006

Painting Pottery

Today my daughter & I painted potter at "The Pottery Place". She finished up her horse today. She started it earlier this week. I love the room we paint in. It's so bright & the colors are great!
Below: She started a dinner plate for her friend who's turning 8 tomorrow. Her friend is having a slumber party next weekend.
Yes, I'm painting something too. It's a kleenex cover. Oh it's been a pain to do. Too detailed! I don't know what I was thinking!! LOL It'll look great after it's cooked. It always amazes me how different it looks when it come out of the cooker.
Mom & Daughter had a great day together! I love it when I can just spend some one on one time together with one of my kids.

1 comment:

Missy Glave said...

Oh Julie ... this is a GREAT activity to share with Josee. I remember painting pottery with my Mother when I was little ... such a great mother-daughter experience. Take care ... Missy