Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Finally...feeling good!

Wow, I'm actually feeling pretty good this morning! The last couple of days have been hard. I've been fighting a pretty bad headache I believe was started by my sinuses. So far so good today! It's nice and sunny out. I love looking out the windows & seeing the fields & trees.

Here's a picture from one of my living room windows. You also see here my husbands '51 Ford panel truck that he is restoring. The engine is done....soon he'll start on the body.

I have to work later today. I'm looking forward to it. It's a chance to get out of the house for awhile!! LOL That's so bad! I work tomorrow morning too but just for a few hours. When I get off work tomorrow I'm hoping to go paint at the pottery place. Josee's items from the other day will be ready for pickup later today! I'm looking forward to seeing the horse and plate she did.

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Julie, what a BEAUTIFUL view!

Missy Glave said...

... and I'm glad you are feeling better. Thank you for being such a GREAT friend and for listening yesterday.