Sunday, July 23, 2006

David still has it!


Last night my niece, sister-in-law and I drove to the coast to see David Cassidy.
My niece really didn't have any idea who he was but was up for a night away from
the boys in our household! LOL I don't blame her there!
Anyway, there weren't too many young people at the concert. Most were mid 30's
and up.

David put on a great show! It was great to see him in person. Many people there also
had record covers and such for him to sign. I chatted with some gals with the album covers
from the 70's & showed my niece pictures of him when he was young. I was so shocked....
she didn't seem to think much of him!! UGH!! Growing up I thought he was soooo cute!
He's still cute! LOL

My sister-in-law is totally in lust....oops...I mean in love with him! LOL She was wide eyed
and jaw to the ground throughout the entire concert!

This gal in the audience had a poster, as you can see in the picture, that said, "Hey David, Be My Wallpaper"! He had a lot of fun with that one! LOL

After the concert my niece really wanted some cheese cake!! I mean she was craving it bad! We went to a few different restaurants but they were closed. Finally we went to Safeway & bought her a small frozen cheese cake. We turned the heat on in the mini van & defrosted it on the dash!! Hey, it worked!

Half way home we were stopped due to a huge line of cars. There was a car wreck. We sat there for about 30 minutes before they started letting a little bit of traffic through. Luckily nobody was killed in the wreck.

I arrived home about 1:30 AM & boy am I feeling it today!! I'm not as young as I like to think I am!! LOL My bed time is 10 PM. LOL

No comments: