Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Beach

I'm home from the coast! I had a very nice time too! I was able to see my grandmother & I had a really nice time with her. We were able to chat for hours and I helped her with some things around the house that she was unable to do.

While at the coast I stayed with one of my best friends, "Kathy". We've been good friends for about 20 years now. Wow, that made me feel old! We met when I was 15. She was my Sunday school teacher. LOL I started babysitting for her and we've been friends since! I feel like I've helped raise her girls. We also had a very nice visit. We had lots of time to chat. We also did some errands around town, stopped in on my in-laws, took in a movie, & then went out for a Mexican dinner. Oh it was good!!

Above is a picture of Kathy & her daughter's dog, "Ottie". Smile for the camera Ottie!!
Kathy's daughter & son-in-law stopped by for a visit! It was great to see them!! They are expecting their first baby in March!!!!!
Ottie kicking back after a hard day of.....Ummmmm.....a hard day of......being a dog!??! LOL
Here's a picture of the view from Kathy's house. Some fog was coming in so it's not the greatest picture of the ocean.

My son & I went out for Sunday brunch & watched the surfers. Must have been 30 of them out there today!

It was so nice to get away for the weekend! A great break! Now I'm ready to meet this week head on!!

No comments: