Friday, August 11, 2006

Hmmmm......

MySpace Layouts

You ever have those moments when you feel like sitting down and typing something but you just can't seem to figure out what to type about? LOL I'm having that problem right now.
I think I'm just going to end up rambling!
I had a pretty normal day. Took the kids to do some errands. Went to the Dollar Tree & Costco & spent too much money! LOL Yes, even at the Dollar Tree I can spend too much money!
Myspace

My eleven year old son & I then spent some time together at The Pottery Place. He is painting a dragon and castle. I'm still working on the same piece you saw in a previous post. I don't think it will ever get done! LOL I started another piece the other day (shame on me). It's really cute. It's like a cookie jar. It's a cute dog sitting & it is wearing a collar with a name tag.
I took a picture of Harley with me and painted it to look like her as much as I could. Turned out really nice. It should be out of the cooker next week. I'll snap a picture of it for you when I get it back. We'll keep her doggy treats in it. I can't wait to get it back!!! If you have kids old enough for painting, taking them to a potter place is a great thing to do with them. You get to paint and talk. I swear my son is usually pretty quiet about some things but once I get him in there he's none stop yaking! Good way to get the kids to open up.
MySpace Layouts

My good friend & I are planning and escape weekend in October! We've been friends since we were in diapers. We know more about each other than we'd like to admit. LOL This last month I've been thinking a lot about her. We've been adults now for about 17 years & we've never just picked up and left together for a fun "girls time". I've done it with other friends but not her. Not sure why. Anyway, I called her last week & told her we should run away & hide for a few days & she was all for it!! I think we are going to head to the coast and play on the beach. We were raised on the beach just a few miles from each other. We go down every now and again to visit our parents but haven't actually played for some time now. Even when I went to the coat last weekend I had to help my grandmother out every day I was there and popped in on some other family members. We decided to head north of where we were raised where there weren't any relatives! LOL My hubby took a week in June with his buddies to go kayak down a river so I think I can take a few days with NO kids and have some fun. LOL
MySpace Layouts

My husband rented a movie tonight....Catty Shack. Can you believe it.....he's never seen Catty Shack before!! LOL I guess OCC is building a bike using the Catty Shack theme so he wanted to see the movie. I was shocked to learn he hadn't seen it before. LOL They didn't have it on DVD so we had to pull out the old VCR.
MySpace Layouts

Tomorrow my daughter comes home from spending the week & my parent's place. I bought some wall stickers for her room so when she gets home we'll decorate! They are really cute...big flowers & butterflies! Perfect for a little girls room!! She called tonight to talk to us. She's really home sick and very ready to come home. I'm missing her too so it'll be great to see her tomorrow!!

No comments: