Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving & Now


Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes from http://www.dressupmyspace.com


Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, I decided that I had calmed down enough from the horrid weekend we had just had with Johnny, so John Sr. drove to Portland that evening to pick up Johnny. I really did have a hard time thinking of Johnny up there with strangers on a holiday so he came home for one night.
Thanksgiving went pretty well with him. Him and his brother got into one disagreement. That evening John Sr. & Josee drove him back up to Portland.
I'm just so glad that holiday is over. It's one of my least favorite. I do all the work so by the time dinner is over I just want to crash. lol
Yesterday I was able to do NOTHING!!!! Josee wanted to go to work with Daddy so she wasn't home and Joshua went hiking with his girlfriend, her family, and some friends. I slept in until almost 11 am!!! Can you believe it???!!!!!!! I then got up and found something to eat and then crocheted for the rest of the afternoon. I love it when the afghan I'm crocheting gets long enough that you can cuddle in it while working on it!! It was such a nice lazy day!! I really needed it!
I then made dinner with left overs....so easy and crocheted some more!!!
I'm feeling much better after the last stressful week I had.
Today I got to sleep in again! Then I fixed my computer and then I started blogging! I do need to do some laundry today but boy I'm feeling spoiled!! :)

I'm making this afghan for John Sr. I started him one years ago when we were in Alaska and I never did finish it. It was probably almost half done. It's still packed away in some box somewhere so I decided to start him a new one! He loves burgundy, navy, & ivory so that's what it's going to be. I found a really soft yarn to use too so it's so cozy to cuddle with!! lol

1 comment:

Missy Glave said...

Julie, I'm so glad you were able to spend some time with Johnny on Thanksgiving. The afghan you are knitting for John is just gorgeous! I love those colors! Hope you get it finished too.