Saturday, November 25, 2006

I'm Back!! Computer Issues....

First off I want to thank everybody who left comments or sent me emails giving me the support I need to go on with the daily task of dealing with one of my kids. Your words really meant a lot to me. You know how the kids always ask that same question when we are on a trip, "Are we there yet"? I sometimes wonder with my kids, "Are they 18 yet"?. LOL I know being a mom is a lifetime thing but sometimes it would be nice to have the house to myself. Oh ya, I guess hubby could stay. lol My youngest is 8 so I have awhile. LOL
I wanted to share a couple of pictures from last week. My computer has been down for a few days so I haven't been able to get online. Thank goodness it was an easy fix. I sat down this morning with my computer and figured it out. I've been needing my Internet fix!!! LOL

Johnny's birthday cake I picked up at Super Walmart on the way to Portland from Bend. It was was a double fudge chocolate cake!! To die for!!!!!!

This is Johnny wearing a couple of the hats and holding the IPod he just opened. Believe me, the IPod was not my idea. That was all Daddy. Spoiled kid! I didn't really think he deserved one but I'm just the mom.

On our way home from Bend we took a different route. We drove by one of my favorite summer time lakes. Detroit Lake is a man made lake and they drain it every fall so it's just down to the river. Boy it sure looks a lot different! I don't think I'll go tubing 'til they fill this sucker back up!

Here's a small body of water in the Cascades on our way from Bend. It was frozen over so of course we had to stop so Joshua could throw rocks at it. LOL He's 16......do they ever get too old for throwing rocks???

Just a picture on the trees and mountains in the cascades. This area is still growing back after a fire went through it a few years back.


We stopped at a rest area.


Joshua built the world's smallest snowman. He didn't want to get his brand new shoes dirty so he stayed on the sidelines to build it. Looks more like a snow bunny to me. lol You might have to squint to see it!


I took this picture almost 2 weeks ago. Both dogs wanted to cuddle with Daddy on the couch. Harley jumped up and got comfortable first. Sauvo then thought she'd try to find a place by Daddy too. She laid right on top of Harley! The kids thought it was so funny! They said that it looked like Harley was coming out of Sauvo's Bumm! lol Kids are so gross! They laid like this for a couple of house while we watched a movie. LOL Harley never did complain!







No comments: