Sunday, November 26, 2006

Rain, Relaxation & Snow?

Images for your blog

Today was such a nice day. What did I do today that was so nice? As little as possible!!!!
It rained today. I mean it rained...and rained....and rained.....and rained!!!! Great inside day huh!?!?!?!? I thought so! I got to sleep in once again! Did some laundry. Cooked an easy dinner & crotchet this evening! I'm so relaxed after this 4 day weekend!
Tomorrow it's back to driving school bus. I have a grade school route & then a junior high route. They are pretty good kids. That makes the job nice. It may snow tomorrow so that should be interesting in the bus. I lived in Alaska for 2 years so gained some pretty good experience driving in the snow. Plus it snows here a bit every winter. I've driven pick up trucks and cars in the snow but never a bus. Week before last we learned how to put chains on a bus. Was pretty easy really but takes a lot of time. My route is pretty flat & I have new tires so hopefully I won't need them. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: