Sunday, October 22, 2006

Yep....More Pics From My Trip!

Here's a shot of what's left over from one of the hangers that burned. They are just so huge!
Look at the truck and the telephone pole compared to the hanger things. Yep, we are ants!! LOL
One of the planes in at the museum.
I took a picture of this one because I thought the front of it was funny lookin'. It really does have an odd face on it. LOL
We had a great time on our trip. It was like a breath of fresh air! We didn't want to come home. The house we were in was brand new! Everything we needed was there. Debbi brought her fondue pots & we enjoyed one filled with cheeses for our meets and vegies and the other had chocolate in it of course for our fruits and pretzels and mini marshmallows! Oh it was so good! We also enjoyed the fillet Minoan I brought. Debbi also hit the liquor store before the trip. I think we had 5 things to choose from. We even made jello shots! By the time we left at least half the booze was gone. LOL We were good though. We didn't ever get "drunk". We just had it daily here and there. The jello shots were a great snack too! LOL
One day we just stayed at the house, except for a walk on the beach, we played lazy all day! It was great! We watched movies all day and crouched. Loved it!

1 comment:

Missy Glave said...

GAWD ... I wish I were there. I'm soooooo jealous!