Thursday, October 12, 2006

Look Forward to "My Time"

Image hosting
Wow, what a nice week I've had!! I'm feeling so refreshed & the weeks not over yet! I have until Monday to have "My Time".
My oldest is with his other dad for awhile. Probably a month or two.
My youngest son has been at, "Outdoor Camp" this week with his entire 6th grade class.
It's just been me & my daughter this week! Oh ya, hubby comes home in the evenings of course. LOL It's such a difference when there's only one child home. There's no sibling arguments. No, "Mommy, he hit me"!!! LOL The house was so peaceful this week is was weird! lol My youngest son will be home today. We'll get his laundry done & give him a big, "Hello".
Tomorrow I leave for a weekend getaway with by best friend that I grew up with since diapers.
We've rented a small house on the beach. You can go out the back door and step right onto the beach! I can't wait! I need the getaway! My son will spend the weekend with my folks & my daughter is going to be with one of her aunts. Hubby is working all weekend. The kids should have fun visiting their relatives. I'm sure they'll get spoiled rotten! My friend and I have made plans to play on the beach, chat, cook, chat, eat, chat, cook, chat, do nothin, chat, do nothin....should be great!! We may play tourist some too. It should be fun to just do what we want when we want and not worry about anything! After the year I've had, I need the break. I know I'll be better because of it and I know it will benefit my kids and my husband for mom to get a breath of fresh air.

No comments: