Saturday, October 21, 2006

More Pictures From My Trip!

There's something else that I've always loved.......trains! Since I was a kid I'd loved them. My dad and I had a train setup in the attic when I was young. I loved going up there with him and setting up our villages and tracks and so on. Anyway, at the Tillamook air museum they also had a bunch of old trains outside. I was in heaven! Thought I'd share them with you!
I love this old caboose! Isn't it great!
Some old engines that used to be used here too.
Old passenger cars.
This train was the coolest!! Isn't it sweet! I wanted to bring it home but it didn't fit in the mini van!! LOL
My friend Debbi using her super powers to stop the train!!!
Good job girl!!

I just had to take a picture of this auto shops sign! Ok....I have a sick mind! If you don't get it....I'm not going to explain it to you!! I just about died laughing when we drove by this sign! Anyway, the town was called, "Beaver".

I took a picture of this sign since I was with my friend Debbi!

1 comment:

Missy Glave said...

Absolutely LOVE the old trains ... your photos are spectacular! I know where you are going with Dave's Beaver Service ... shame on you ... LOL!