Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm In Salt Lake City!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I made it to Salt Lake City! It's sooooo pretty here! Everybody here at the company has been great! Thank God because the bus ride from hell getting here wasn't that great! Over 21 hours on a greyhound is no fun & I went 27 hours with no sleep! If somebody ever offers me a free bus ticket again I think I'd rather walk!! LOL
I did meet a couple of nice people on the way here & that did make the trip nicer. Slept most of today, then took the shuttle van to Walmart & I Hop. Now just relaxing and probably going to hit they hay early. Classes start at 6:45 am tomorrow!

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Julie, so glad to hear you made it there safely. Make sure to keep us updated with how things are going.

Anonymous said...

Oh heck that sucks! All that time on a bus, I'd have been puking