Saturday, January 13, 2007

Finally....A New Post!!!

I have not blogged forever! Not sure why. Life has been busy as normal but I guess I've just been feeling lazy. lol Thursday we had snow! It was sure pretty! Below are some pictures I took early in the morning. I was outside in my pj's & camera & it was still dark and brrrrr was it cold!

Yes, we need to take our Christmas light down!! lol

I love snow on trees!

Our drift boat! Yep, we need to cover it but I thought it looked cute in the snow.


Another tree with snow!

Wow! A light with snow!

Yep, yet another tree with snow!

We didn't have time that day to make a snowman so we pulled over a few times and took pictures of snowmen others had made. I'm sure they thought we were strange for taking pics our their snowmen! lol

Josee actually hopped out of the car to stand next to this snowman. He has a tiny little snow buddy to the right of him if you look real close!

Harley was getting hungry so she thought she'd see how John tasted!

Josee & Harley.......smile!!!

Kiss Kiss!!!!

My daughter does the oddest thing with her tongue. Not sure how she folds it up this way but she does. Her cousin Park can do it too but nobody else in the family can.
Johnny's had a pretty hard week this week with his diabetes. It's been worring me. His blood sugar has been up and down from 600 & something to 70. His doctor can't seem to get it steady again. Hopefully any day now his blood sugar will be better. It's sure not good for him to have high sugars for so long.
Joshua is leaving on Wednesday for a military style school for 5 1/2 months. He's 16 now but the longest he's ever been gone from home is 1 1/2 months. I'm not looking forward to this at all but if it helps him get motivated and finish up high school it will be worth it!

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Julie, what great pictures of the snow ... so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Cool pic of the green tree with snow!
Too funny about your snowman adventures, lol!!
Scary figures with the diabetic!! Yikes!