Friday, February 20, 2009

Ouch!


Can you believe it......it's already the end of February!! Where is the time going? Seems like the older I get, the faster the days go by! lol

Today I'm suffering from tooth pain and my dentist is closed on Fridays.....ugh! May have to do an emergency visit with him. Last night my tooth was hurting so bad it was throbbing! Ouch!!!!


Say a prayer for my tooth......it's hurting so bad I feel like pulling it out myself!! lol Don't worry....I'll wait and have the filling done but man does it hurt!


Have a beautiful day!!



2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Julie, I'm glad things are looking up for you. And I love that you are back to blogging.

You know I love you!

Missy

George & Debbi said...

it's good to hear that you are getting back to your normal goofy self! and sooo glad that you're feeling better about things.