Saturday, October 18, 2008

A New Post! Wow....it's about time huh!!??!!!

I was just playing around on my blog today with the background. What do you think of it? If you love it tell me....if you don't....I don't care! LOL Just kidding!!! I do care!! :)

Been busy with the kids. May be homeschooling Josee pretty soon. She isn't doing well in school. Today I've been cutting out PJ's for the kids and hopefully in the next day or two I'll be sewing them together. I love having a serger and sewing machine. Makes life so simple! John's Jr.'s best friend is over too and he asked if he could have a pair so I'm making a pair for him and then another pair for a neighbor girl. lol Also, making one for my niece who's 4 and as cute as she can be! My nieces will be out of some Strawberry Shortcake material I had bought for Josee years ago but she's not into it anymore but Bethany loves it!

I do love fall. The weather changes, the leaves change, apple cider and pumpkins! I also love Fall because it's when I get in the mood to be crafty. I crochet like crazy and sew like a mad woman! lol By the time spring comes around I don't want to look at anymore material or yarn!! But then again.....Fall comes back around and the cycle starts all over again!! lol
I've added some new scrapbooking paper piecing items to my ebay store. Be sure to take a look....you'll love them!! Ebay Store "Scrapbook Luv".

Well, I'm off to do some more cutting of patterns! Be safe and stay warm!!

No comments: