Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Home for a Break!


I can't believe it's already September! I'm home for a few days mainly to get the kids ready for school. Boy the summer flys by fast when your on the road! I did the school shopping and today am taking care of some business stuff. Tomorrow is the first day of school for my kids! I'll be here for that but am leaving again for work Thursday morning. My youngest is going to be in the 4th grade this year! I can't believe it!

I wanted to share some resent pics of the family with ya.


Our property in southern Oregon....


A very friendly chipmunk......



Biker Josee at Crater Lake......

Isn't this the best picture! Good job Dad!!



Josee by some river in southern Oregon........




John at the same river.
Josee & Dad took a trip with the Harley about a week ago. Looks like they had a blast!


I've got more pictures to share but that will have to wait for another day. Hope you
all had a great summer!!

No comments: