Tuesday, May 08, 2007

On The Road Again!!


I'm leaving tomorrow for the great state of Wisconsin! I've never been there so I really don't know how great it is but I like to have positive thoughts about my destinations!! I've been home for a few days and it has been nice although I'm eager to get back on the road and work.
I've mostly been doing errands and just getting my truck organized the last couple of days. There sure is a lot of stuff to catch up on when you've been gone for 2 months!! In some ways
it feels like I'm moving out of the house. lol I went through my clothes yesterday to see what I wanted to take. I also went through my DVD collection (which I'm ashamed to say is rather large) and took out what I wanted for the truck. In the next couple of days I'll buy a small TV/DVD combo. In the next few weeks I'm hoping to buy a lap top. Hubby has been getting some big hints from me about it! My birthday is this month so that's a great gift from hubby right? :) Above is a picture of my truck. Keep in touch everybody! I enjoy the phone calls and emails!!

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Hey Julie .. I love your truck!! So glad you were able to be home for a few days. Can't wait until you can make it to Virginia!

Anonymous said...

Stay safe.

Email me and I can invite you to my blog, I had to change it for personal reasons to private.

jennifer@onecreativebug.com