Monday, September 04, 2006

Will Write More Later.......

MySpace Layouts


Saturday while vacationing we got a phone call that my husbands grandma had passed. Grandma had just two kids. John's dad who passed away in '82 and then a daughter who is too mental to handle any of this. It's been up to the grandkids to take care of everything. Between learning of some family lies & making funeral arrangements & dressing Grandma for her burial it's been one of the hardest weekends of my life. Plus, while spending the night at Grandma's house Saturday night, I fell out of bed! It was a very hot day so the the house was just too too toooooo hot. I slept on top of the covers on Grandma's spare bed. The bedspread is satin and it's a double size bed. I'm used to a king. Well, sometime during the night I slipped and fell out of bed and hit my head on the corner of the night stand. I woke up sitting on the floor....very confused. You know how long it's been since I've fallen out of bed? Forever! I have the biggest goose egg on the side of my head......it hurts!!!!!
I'll write more about this later.

No comments: